MY GOAL MY AMBITION ASSIGNMENT

 MY GOAL MY AMBITION

Hello, my name is Dizky Haziran Putra Pamungkas. In 16 years old i am in the 11th grade of 3 Senior Highschool Bandung, which is located on Belitung street number 8. i have interest  about doing sport and anything called art.

In my whole life, i have been doing many sport like basketball, futsal, badminton, golf, softball, dodge ball, ice skating, bicycle, etc. and for the art i have been drawing, sketch, painting, make some mockup, or make some hand made totebag and shirt. responsible, honest, discipline, can be trusted is my character.

my dream after i graduated in 3 senior high school is i can continue my college in industrial technique faculties of ITB. because my dream job is to be a successful employee and make some big change for industrial company in indonesia. fun fact, i have a lot of creative idea to make some plan. and than after i become a successful employee, i will make my own company and make it to be a starup company which can compete with another big company.


To make it real, I have to start preparing from now. the effort that I have done from now  is to start studying well and diligently to get good grades so  later I can enter ITB through the SNMPTN route. besides that, I also join some english speaking course to improve my confident to speak in front of people in english language. 


Until here first, i hope my dream will come true immedietly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hans Christian Andersen

magical place