THE LAST HOLIDAY

MY ACTIVITIES ON HOLIDAY

So guys , today i'll tell you about my activities on holiday.

So this holiday I stayed at home, I'm not going anywhere, because all my relatives visit me to my house. they are all from Bogor, they stayed at my house until the new year, I am very happy for the presence of my brothers and sisters. The work of the house finished quickly because of mutual help, my daily activities were only waking up from a deep sleep, praying, then showering, eating, playing games, tidying the house (sweeping, mopping, washing dishes, washing clothes, ironing, etc.). the activity repeated.

Even on school holidays I didn't tidy up the house only, I also enter the championship at that time. I joined the FOSTER team, this team was a softball extracurricular team in 3 high schools in Bandung. The name of the softball competition is the red fox national championship (RFNC), which was held at Gor Lodaya softball . Fyi I had the back number 17. This FOSTER team played 4 times in group games where sman 3 bandung competitor was sman 21 bandung, sman 2 bandung, sman 4 cimahi, and sman 3 bandar lampung. Our first match was against sman 21 bandung, and we won this first match with a score of 20 - 3. Our second match was against sman 4 cimahi and we managed to beat them again with a score of 6 - 0. I played in this match as infield. The third match we suffered a defeat with a score of 9-2, we were defeated by sman 2 bandung, and could also be our pitcher and catcher factors who had an accident after returning from the second match, they suffered minor injuries such as blisters on the arms and lips. Our fourth match also suffered defeat because we were less prepared. even though I play as an outfield. and after the game we gathered together with our pitchers and cathcer. and when our cathcer and pitcher wanted to go back to their place of origin we deliver them. the experience of playing softball is very enjoyable and I hope I play again sometimes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hans Christian Andersen

magical place