Introduce my self

Good morning all.
On this occasion, allow me to make an introduction to who I am. My name is Dizky Haziran Putra Pamungkas. I am the forth of four children. I was born in Bandung, June 15th 2004. Currently, I live in Kalimantan Street number 12, Bandung.
I school in 3 senior highschool. And my class in ten science 6. My absent number is 7. Now my extracurricular is , Foster.
Speaking of a hobby, Hiking is one of my hobbies. I can hiking since 8th grade and now I have created 2 mountain record. I have a dream to make a team hiking and will share a story with my organitation. Hopefully, my dream can come true.
I have 3 sister who are work now , Dina, Dine, Dira. My father works for a prominent contractor company and my mother works in home. I guess that’s all I can say about this introduction. Thank you very much for your attention.
byeee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hans Christian Andersen

magical place